By Joe Zhou, Nine Life Land Acupuncture.
1. Taking five colours food every day:
- White (Lung): white rice, bread, coconut, white turnip, white sesame, white button mushrooms, cauliflower, walnuts, tofu, chicken
- Black (Kidney): black sesame, black mushroom, black sticky rice,black bean
- Yellow (spleen and stomach): brown rice, pumpkin, carrots, potatoes, kumara,
- Red (Heart): beetroot, red sticky rice, tomatoes, beef, salmon.
- Green (Liver): green vegetables, broccoli, asparagus, garden peas
2. Drink warm water, eat warm food. Should be in body temperature about 36-40 degrees Celsius.
3. Taking 3 meals in regular time and in proper amount, not too full every day.
4. Foot bath at night before sleep, at least 6 minutes, water temperature should be 40-43 degrees Celsius.
5. Sleeping early before 10:30 pm, Gallbladder and Liver function time is from 11:00 PM to 3:00 AM, need to have a deep sleep.
6. No smoking.
7. Coffee taking no more than one cup per day.
8. Proper exercise every day, like walking 30 minutes at least.