Acupuncture treatment, which has a history of over 5000 years, is mainly based on the theory of Meridians, one of the branches of the theory of traditional Chinese medicine. The meridians form a bridge to facilitate communication between internal organ systems (liver, heart, spleen, lung, kidney, gallbladder, small intestine, stomach, large intestine, bladder) and outer realms like bones, tendons, muscles and skin. That’s why people often seek acupuncture for a wide range of problems or illness.
We consider your constitution and treat your problem holistically, beyond the single symptom that brings you in the door, by seeing the big picture of your problem or disease. Our treatments are natural and green, including acupuncture, herbal medicine, moxibustion, auricular therapy, cupping, massage, therapeutic apparatus, etc. Moreover, we try our best to give you a nice and relaxing experience in our clinic, and give you a tailor-made treatment plan by choosing therapies that suit you most.
1. Your good health weighs most for us. We aim at minimizing your discomfort at first, then treating your whole body to tackle the underlying causes of your problem, and at last bringing your physical and mental health back to balance.
2. Our team members are professional and experienced in the traditional Chinese medicine field, which includes acupuncture, herbal medicine and other various TCM therapies. We are full members of Acupuncture NZ, holding annual practising certificates, and we are also ACC treatment providers.
1.Eat about two hours before an acupuncture appointment. You don’t want to show up really full, or after having eaten something heavy, fried or spicy, but do not go for acupuncture on an empty stomach. It can leave you feeling lightheaded or physically depleted. Dizziness or fainting may happen particularly at the first acupuncture treatment resulting from hunger, nervousness, tiredness or weakness.
2.Coffee is not your friend before acupuncture. If you’re going for acupuncture later in the day, avoid coffee for at least two hours before. Coffee is a stimulant. It has been shown to increase sympathetic nerve activity, kicking your body into fight-or-flight mode. Acupuncture works to shift you away from that sympathetic (fight-or-flight) state and toward a parasympathetic (rest-and-digest) one, so coffee inhibits the process. It also makes it difficult for the acupuncturist to get accurate readings on your pulse and tongue, since coffee might increase your heart rate and stains your tongue.
For celebrating Nine Life Land Acupuncture clinic opening in Coromandel family health Centre, start from 18/08/2017 to 31/10/2017 we offer all clients a special rate:
1. Free charge of consultation fee, worth $30
2. ACC treatments free for CS cards holders or students
3. Massage $25 for Shoulders and upper back at Botany Auckland branch
4. New therapy in Auckland Branch-- Fire therapy for whole body well being and health care, only charge $120 ( Save $50)
For detail, please call us 0212152066
2/132 Botany Road, Botany Downs, Auckland
Tel: 09-5359833 Mobil: 021-2152066
400 Richmond Street, Thames, New Zealand
Tel: 0800 869 999 Mobil: 021-2152066
Friday (Coromandel family health Centre) 10:00am-6:30pm